In all it’s operations, American Roofing and Repair is guided by an established accident prevention policy.Â This policy is based on a desire to eliminate personal injuries, occupational illnesses, damage to equipment and property, as well as to protect the general public.
Management and supervisors are charged with the responsibility of preventing the occurrence of conditions that could lead to occupational injuries and illnesses.Â While the ultimate success of a safety and health program depends on the full cooperation of each individual employee, it is managementâ€™s responsibility to provide a safe work environment.Â It is also managementâ€™s responsibility to see that effective training and educational programs are administered to the best advantage. We also contract with a full time independent safety consultant firm that works with our safety committee and inspects our field operations
Safety should never be sacrificed for production.Â It must be considered an integral part of quality control, cost reduction, and job efficiency.Â Every supervisor will be held accountable for the safety performance demonstrated by the employees under their supervision.Â Our goal is to eliminate accidents from our operations.Â We have provided this Safety and Health Program to emphasize the importance of company policies, procedures, and standards.Â Our safety standards include:
- Compliance with all applicable safety laws, rules, and regulations.
- Regular safety meetings to provide education and training on all safety and health issues.
- Regular safety inspections to identify and eliminate unsafe working conditions and practices.
- Prompt and thorough investigations of every accident to determine the cause and to correct the problem.
- Regular meeting with our independent safety consultant
- Regular meeting between safety committee and managing partners.
It is the goal of American Roofing and Repair to accomplish work in the safest possible manner consistent with good work practices.Â Management at every level is charged with the task of translating this policy into positive actions.
John J. Lanzendorf, President